Quitting caffeine is super tough. But you probably already know that. Whether you’re trying to give up coffee, tea, energy drinks, or soda, we’re here with some methods that will make it a bit easier.
The Effects of Caffeine
The effect of caffeine are not all bad. Anyone who tells you differently is mistaken or lying. However, using caffeine incorrectly (like most people do) can have some serious negative side-effects. Let’s explore them.
- Does Caffeine Cause Brain Fog?
- Caffeine and Adrenal Fatigue (Cause and Cure)
- How Caffeine is Making You Stressed & Anxious
Coffee & Caffeine Alternatives
If you’re stuck on k-cups and tea bags there’s a whole world out there that you need to explore. There are many delicious options (some caffeinated, some not) that we want to introduce you to.
- What is the Healthiest Source of Caffeine?
- 3 Coffee Alternative You’ll Be Crazy About
- The Best Caffeine Replacing Nootropic
Coffee & Tea
So you drink coffee? Awesome. You drink tea? Even better. Let’s talk about how you can get the most mileage and the best experience out of your hot beverage of choice.
- Yerba Mate vs. Green Tea
- What Tea Has the Most Antioxidants?
- What is the Healthiest Coffee Creamer?